I posted a workout video on my YouTube channel, of the best tricep exercises. I wanted to compliment it with a blog post. The exercises are listed below along with the link to the video.
The Best Tricep Exercises
- Dips: Using parallel bars, hold your body at arms length above the bars. Then slowly lower your body down. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise your body back to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Dumbbell Tricep Kickback: Lean over a bench with a dumbbell in your hand. Start with your arm at a 90-degree angle. Then pull your arm backwards until it is fully extended. Pause and hold. Then slowly lower your arm back down to the 90-degree angle. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Overhead Tricep Extension: Start by grabbing a dumbbell and lifting it above your head until your arms are extended. Your palms should be facing up towards the ceiling. Lower the dumbbell behind your head and above your head, repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Cable Rope Tricep Extension: Using the rope attachment. Grab the rope with both hands. Then extend your arms to where your hands are above your head. Make sure to keep your elbows close to your head. Then slowly lower the rope behind your head. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise the rope back up to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Tricep Push Down: Use the rope attachment for this exercise. Grab the rope with your palms facing down. Then slowly lower the rope until it almost touches the top of your thighs. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise the rope back up to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
As a Personal Trainer I work with clients to help them become the best version of themselves. By creating innovative and effective workout programs that produce lasting results. If your goals are to lose weight, get lean, and or build muscle I can help. Shop my workout programs and coaching services to get started.
Don’t forget to “Like” this video and to “Subscribe” to my YouTube channel. So you can keep up with my latest videos. I hope you enjoyed the best tricep exercises. If you have any questions feel free to comment below.
For more tricep workouts see these other posts,
At Home Tricep And Biceps Workout
Chest And Triceps Workout For Beginners
Chest And Triceps Workout
The Ultimate Triceps Workout
I checked out a Planet Fitness gym this weekend while I was in the neighboring city that had one. It is an awesome gym! Unfortunately, it is an hour from where I live so it was not practical for me to get a membership there. I picked up one of their bags and a water bottle.
Thanks for sharing your workout routine. Have a wonderful week.
I’m glad you were able to check out a Planet Fitness near you. They’ve got some awesome gear.