I posted a workout video on my YouTube channel of five different Tricep Exercises. I wanted to compliment it with this blog entry. The exercises are listed below along with the link to the video.
- Dips: Using parallel bars, hold your body at arms length above the bars. Then slowly lower your body down. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise your body back to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Dumbbell Tricep Kickback: Lean over a bench with a dumbbell in your hand. Start with your arm at a 90-degree angle. Then pull your arm backwards until it is fully extended. Pause and hold. Then slowly lower your arm back down to the 90-degree angle. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Overhead Tricep Extension: Start by grabbing a dumbbell and lifting it above your head until your arms are extended. Your palms should be facing up towards the ceiling. Lower the dumbbell behind your head and above your head, repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Cable Rope Tricep Extension: Using the rope attachment. Grab the rope with both hands. Then extend your arms to where your hands are above your head. Make sure to keep your elbows close to your head. Then slowly lower the rope behind your head. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise the rope back up to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Tricep Push Down: Use the rope attachment for this exercise. Grab the rope with your palms facing down. Then slowly lower the rope until it almost touches the top of your thighs. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise the rope back up to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
If you’re interested in working with me then check out my coaching website. I offer customized personal training programs. If you don’t want one-on-one coaching, you can buy one of my downloadable training guides.
Don’t forget to “Like” this video and to “Subscribe” to my YouTube channel here so you can see the next video that I will be posting. If you have any questions feel free to comment below.