Hi Everyone! I posted a workout video on to my YouTube channel of tricep and bicep exercises that you can do from home. I wanted to compliment it with this blog entry. All you are going to need are some dumbbells. I have the exercises listed below along with the link to my video.
Tricep & Bicep Exercises
- Overhead Tricep Extension: Start by grabbing a dumbbell and lifting it above your head until your arms are extended. Your palms should be facing up towards the ceiling. Lower the dumbbell behind your head and above your head, repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickback: Lean over a bench with a dumbbell in your hand. Start with your arm at a 90-degree angle. Then pull your arm backwards until it is fully extended. Pause and hold. Then slowly lower your arm back down to the 90-degree angle. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Dips: Using parallel bars, hold your body at arms length above the bars. Then slowly lower your body down. Pause and hold. Then slowly raise your body back to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Hammer Curl: Start with a dumbbell in each hand, with your arms extended by your sides. Your palms are going to face your torso. Curl the dumbbell forward until it is at shoulder height. Pause and hold. Then slowly lower back down. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Bicep Curl: This exercise is similar to the hammer curl. The only difference, is that you start by holding the dumbbells with your palms facing forward. Curl the dumbbell forward until it is at shoulder height. Pause and hold. Then slowly lower back down. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Push-Ups: Start by laying on the floor, face down. Place your hands about shoulder with apart in front of you, palms facing down. Lift and hold your body at arms length. Next lower your body towards the ground until your chest almost touches the floor. Hold for a moment. Then push your body back up to where you started. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below. Don’t forget to “Like” this video and to “Subscribe” to my YouTube channel here so you can see the next video that I will be posting.