I am so excited to see what 2017 has in store for me. I previously posted my top memories for 2016 you can read it here. In this post I wanted to share with you what my New Years Resolutions are for 2017.
- Build Social Circles. When I was in my past relationship I lost touch with a lot of my friends and kind of isolated myself. This year I want to rebuild my past friendships and create new ones.
- Increase Emergency Fund. Reread that for me. It didn’t say start an emergency fund. It said INCREASE my emergency fund. Adulting isn’t always fun but for those of you that don’t have an emergency fund I would highly suggest you start one.
- Travel. This is a goal that I have going into every year. I have this insatiable appetite to travel and I want to see as much of the world as I can in my lifetime.
- Lean Bulk. I usually fluctuate between 100-105 lbs and I would like to gain weight and get up to 115 lbs. I think I look great, I just want to get stronger and build more muscle.
- Drink More Water. I always carry a Voss water bottle around with me. They hold about three in half cups of water and I drink two a day. I would like to get into the routine of drinking a gallon of water a day. Especially with me doing a lean bulk.
- Get NASM Certified. I started studying for my certification in December and will be taking my exam in April. Wish me luck!
- Online Personal Training. Once I am NASM certified, I want to provide online personal training through my website.
- Increase Followers. Ideally I would like to be a positive social media influencer for those interested in fitness and travel. So I am going to focus on increasing my followers across all of my social media platforms. You can start following me by using the links in the sidebar.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.
What are your New Year Resolutions?