I posted a workout video on my YouTube channel of a Back & Bicep routine. I wanted to compliment it with this blog entry. The exercises are listed below along with the link to the video.
- Wide Grip Pull Ups: Grab ahold of the pull up bar with your palms facing forward. Use the wide grip. Then lower your body until your arms are extended with a slight bend. Pause and hold. Then pull your body upward until your chest barely touches the pull up bar.
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: Grab the bar with your palms facing forward. Use a wide grip. Then extend your arms above and lean back. Pulldown the bar until it barely touches the top of your chest. Pause and hold.
- Behind The Neck Pulldown: Grab the bar with your palms facing forward. Use a wide grip. Then extend your arms above and slowly pull the bar down behind your neck. Until it touches between your shoulder blades. Pause and hold.
- Bent Over Dumbbell Row (with a twist):
- Rope Pull:
- Seated Overhead Cable Row:
- Bicep Curl:
- Hammer Curl:
- Straight Bar Bicep Curls:
- Inside Grip Pull Ups:
- Preacher Curls:
If you’re interested in working with me then check out my coaching website. I offer customized personal training programs. If you don’t want one-on-one coaching, you can buy one of my downloadable training guides.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below. Don’t forget to “Like” this video and to “Subscribe” to my YouTube channel here so you can see the next video that I will be posting. If you have any questions feel free to comment below